At Agora Granada College International School we offer unique opportunities for true international preparation. Throughout the academic year, we organise different multicultural events together with the other schools which form part of the prestigious educational group Globeducate. Unique international learning experiences which add value to the international preparation of our pupils, reinforcing their global character and their respect for other cultures.
These international events are an essential part of the global preparation of students, who gain a universal and open view of the world. They also lay the foundation for greater academic and professional mobility, as well as a better understanding of today's global issues. Thanks to the participation of schools from all over the world, students improve their language skills while interacting with students from other countries and enjoying a unique experience.
Globeducate International Events
- Globeducate Model United Nations: simulations of the United Nations where the pupils become country delegates and debate global issues in English.
- Globeducate Academic Olympics: science, mathematics, and technology Olympics where pupils from different schools make new friends while they compete in an international and multilingual atmosphere.
- Globeducate International Music Festival: during a week pupils show how passionate they are about music in a professional way.
- Globeducate Olympic Games: a sporting competition where pupils show their skills in a variety of sports (football, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, athletics, among others).
- Globeducate Visual Arts Competition: an art competition where the pupils exhibit all their artistic creativity and sensibility with their own creations.
- Globeducate Leadership Summit: this summit brings together senior students aged 17-18 for a packed timetable of seminars, presentations, interactive activities targeting topics such as public speaking and communication skills, problem solving and a keynote speaker.
- Iberia CUP: a popular festival of basketball and football open to girls and boys aged 12 to 14, always hosted by one of our schools in Spain or Portugal. The event includes opportunities for students to mix with those from other schools and to socialise after the sporting fixtures.